November 10, 2011

Google+ Page of Khairul, Suhaila & Hazlina

I have always believe in utilising social media even before the term was popular. When I was told by a friend about Google+ Page, which is kind of but not exactly like Facebook Page, I straight away jumped at the opportunity to create my medium sized legal firm's Google+ Pages. Unlike the unsearchable Facebook Page, here's a searchable alternative.

Khairul, Suhaila & Hazlina's Google+ Page 

Or, if you are more into Facebook :

Khairul, Suhaila & Hazlina's Facebook Page

Here is the Google+ Page for my book :

Ask the Lawyer!'s Google+ Page

and the Facebook page :

Ask The Lawyer's Facebook Page

And for the past two weeks, I have been appearing in articles in online and offline publication. One is an interview by the Sun, a local newspaper about my book and they took excerpt from 5 questions which can be found in my book and another one where I was interviewed by Malaysian Insider, a local online news portal, about affordable housing in Malaysia (they got my name spelled wrong - 'Anuar' was spelled as 'Anwar' and I gave more leads which the reporter followed through than actually giving much about subject matter itself)

The Sun's interview picture :



and the link to the Malaysian Insider article :


Affordable housing the new way to win votes in Malaysia

No comments:

Custom Search