February 4, 2010

My legal firm Facebook fan page (re)launch

As most of the readers of this blog should know by now, I own a medium size legal firm here in Malaysia and last Monday, I did a small event at my office to relaunch a Facebook page which I have created for my legal firm in 2007 but was very little promoted. As social media in Malaysia and most part of the world is currently being the 'in' thing, I realised the potential that a Facebook will have in promoting my firm and whatever activity that I may held at my firm (such as the launch of my first book, which is another matter altogether).

The event was a success although those who did RSVP'ed to the event through Facebook and other method did not all turned up. However, we had enough food, satisfied lucky draw winner (I think) and friends old and new. I am quite active in the social media circle as you might have read that I attend events and befriend so many bloggers and social media advocates since I started blogging nearly 2 years ago.

The event was simple. A prayer, a speech by me where I introduced my legal firm, the reasons why I use Facebook to promote my legal firm and an announcement about my first book (which I will blog later), a shorter speech by my partner, a cake cutting ceremony by my partner as it was her birthday and a lucky draw while the guests tucked in into their meal.

Let me not bore you with what happened at the event anymore as you can see all the photos from the events through this link : Pictures from KSH Facebook launch but here are some pictures :

 My staff
 Me introducing my book

My partner with her special birthday cake






Some of the bloggers and guests who were there that day

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

it's time to get up-to-date with the online marketing already eh? =)

kenwooi.com

Lisa Omar said...

I've always admire hardworking and risk-taking (the good risk that is!), so here's to many success and of course, happiness to you and your firm!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Custom Search