Yes, I know that the title is a bit misleading but when I was having a discussion with some of those at the launch event for Sony Ericsson Xperia arc, I told them I think it would have piqued some interest with that tagline. S.E.X which is short for Sony Ericsson Xperia arc.
Anyway, we were invited by Maxis who got the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc with a lead time of one month and before anyone want to cry out "Monopoly!!!", they can get it without any plan too.
So, what is on offer?
Retail price (without any plan) - RM2,099-00
With 12-month contract with Maxis - RM1,749-00
With 18-month contract with Maxis - RM1,599-00
With 24-month contract with Maxis - RM1,499-00
Where can you get it for now? Sony Ericsson Exclusive and selected Sony Style stores nationwide
What it has to offer :
- Powered by Google Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread)
- 8MP Camera with ExmorR for mobile
- Reality Display of Mobile BRAVIA Engine (yes, the television display) which makes image 33% brighter
- Large 4.2" multi-touch display with mineral glass and 16m colours
- HDMI-connector which allow you to connect to any television with HDMI connection
- 8.7mm at its thinnest part
Additional free add-ons content (Worth RM429) - HDMI cable IM820, in-car charger AN401, 8GB memory card, screen protector and Sony Ericsson Bluetooth headset
Colours : Midnight Blue and Misty Silver
More details can be found at :
Some of the pictures at the launch :