April 1, 2011

Nikon Malaysia 10th Anniversary Celebration

I am actually wondering how can a brand so old only arrived in Malaysia 10 years ago? Maybe it is  the 10 years anniversary of Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. Maybe before that Malaysians has to import Nikon camera to enjoy it.

I am also wondering why this guys actually thought I have Nikon DSLR camera or any DSLR camera for that matter. I love photography and I think if I do have a hobby, photography might be it. However, all my pictures are taken using my smartphone, which, as of now is a Blackberry. And the pictures below are taken using it.

I do appreciate the invitation though so let me do a blogpost to promote the 4-days event.

It was the media event which I was invited and I had fun playing around with the Nikon cameras on display and looking the skills of those professional photographers who love using Nikon cameras. Some pictures from the event on 30th March 2011 :




















What happened during the event was the GM of Nikon Malaysia, David Ng, officiated the opening of the celebration of Nikon Malaysia 10th Year Anniversary and the Nikon Club for public users of Nikon cameras.

If you go here between 31st March and 3rd April, you can expert photography talks by mizzStudio, Stefan Chow of Singapore, Ahmad Zamroni of Indonesia, photoshooting contest and as evidence on the pictures above, all type of Nikon cameras on show either DSLR, Coolpix, binoculars and accessories.
For the love of cameras and beautiful cameras, even if you are not using a Nikon, you should make a stop and go to Midvalley Exhibition Center. To check out more, go to Nikon 10th Years anniversary page and join Nikon Club Malaysia, and you can follow them on Twitter here and join them on the Facebook page here.

No comments:

Custom Search