January 5, 2012

BFM Radio interview No. 2


My second interview on BFM Radio was done on 27th December just after the Christmas holiday but was aired on BFM Radio on the last day of business in 2011, a Friday, 30th December 2011. I hate the fact I used the word 'actually' too many times. That seems to be my nervous tick but all in all it was better than my first interview in 2010 where I seems to be banging on the table a lot (you can't really hear it in the recording). 

You can hear the recording in 2010 in four segments here on various topic :





The topic this time around was on Bumiputra property with some pointers on Malay reserved land too. Here is the link :

Investing in Bumiputra lots

2 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

so proud of u, Apak :) Keep it up!

Legal Cat said...

Thanks Bam!

Custom Search