March 13, 2015

PENTAS, my new fiction book with Fixi is out!

I may have never announced it in this blog or most of my professional-related channel. 

As a lawyer who owns a legal firm, telling the world I am writing Bahasa Malaysia novels for an imprint such as Fixi, which is known to sell edgy, uncensored, witchcraft-laden, mind-fuck, transgender-friendly, adultery, fill-with-murders, science-fiction books unlike the at-least-200,000 copies love story cum religious-undertone type of stories sought by most Malaysians, may not be a good idea.

So, although I have a nearly-one-year book with Fixi, Pinjam, I never really promoted it here. Here is Pinjam's cover :


Me holding Pinjam for the first time at Bookerville, Putrajaya Book Fair 2014 on 21st March last year
Pinjam is now in its fifth print run and is selling quite well.

So, today, on the second Friday the 13th of 2015 (there was one in February), the eBook of my second fiction book, Pentas is out and can be bought at Google Playstore, Kaki Buku (Appstore), E-Sentral and Bachabooku.It is priced at RM9.90 as an eBook.

It will be released as a physical book next week on 20th March.


Pentas' release was delayed because of certain objectional content in it but all is good now.

There will be a launch event on 21st March 2015 at Dataran Underground with Pentas being one of the other 2 novels by Fixi launched that day. Do come over to buy, talk to me or just hang out.


No comments:

Custom Search