September 24, 2008

Sold soul (a fiction of epic proportion) continues...

(This is an ongoing online novel started as a fictionalised events of my life. Its based on true events not all experienced by me but there were some total fictions too)


Before further chapters unfold in my former life, some facts needed to be clarify. These juvenile delinquencies of my secondary school life with amateurish criminal behaviour does not becomes the reason of me writing the story of my life. I am now serving a fate worst than hell in a country known only as a paradise to most. Death is more welcome than what awaits me here.




If you have known me in my secondary school days or my university days or when I started my own business as a lawyer, you will be surprised at how I look nowadays. Gone are the portliness of my being, replaced with a protruding belly below an apparent ribcage. Gone are the smile that is always on my lips, replaced with a grimace of experiencing the pain of my body. Gnarl hands have replaced the hands that were always soft by a man's standard.




Living conditions in a prison in Thailand are the worse that one can experience. Especially if you are serving time for a crime punishable by death which was demoted to lifetime imprisonment. There is only one position you are allowed to choose from a few option. If you choose to stand, your prison cell will be just enough for you to stand. If you wish to lie down, it will be enough for that. You are allowed to have an exercise session of 1 hour by going out to the yard which is also overcrowded with other prisoners.




How I came to be here is the story that I wish to unfolds.


No comments:

Custom Search