September 29, 2008

Sold Soul (a fiction of epic proportion) continues...

(This is an ongoing online novel started as a fictionalised events of my life. Its based on true events not all experienced by me but there were some total fictions too)

It may be sad to some. It may be funny to some. But the bumbling ways that I have been trying to gain love through the various ways and means were a life experience for me. How can it not, without it I may not be as hard-hearted as I am now....


The phrase"It is better to love and lost than to not love at all" is the best description that can be tagged to how these experiences felt. I know a few of my friend who fell in love once with a girl of their choice, stick to their choice, got married and are still married now. I know those who fell in love once, loved during their whole college life and then got dumped just when they were supposed to settled down. I know those who didn't even care about love during college but waited until they graduated before they even thought about it. To each his or her own.


Me? Different love for different season. How many was it? .....


There was the one I consider my first thunderbolt which was quickly extinguished by my senior. There was the junior who I love to send take-away to before she fell for someone in her own batch. There was the two girls from another faculty, who were best friends, who then fell for my friends. There were those from my own batch or my juniors, along the 6 years I was in that university. There were those friends of friends who were introduced along the years to either help me out to pour my heart out or to deflect my affection from the friends. The party girls who I went out only for weekends. The holiday love? Wow, that's quite a few come to think of it. There are those I may have even forgotten how do they looked like or their contribution to my 'love experience'.


I did seems to sabotage my own love story. It was either I fall into the 'friend zone' too fast or I was distracted by so many other girls. I think a few of these so called girlfriends did mentioned that I can't just seems to make up my mind whether I really wanted to go steady with them.


That may have been why before I got married, I was juggling 8 girls at once before I made up my mind on my one true love.


But, that's another story for another day...


No comments:

Custom Search