September 30, 2008

Sold soul (a fiction of epic proportion)...

(This is an ongoing online novel started as a fictionalised events of my life. Its based on true events not all experienced by me but there were some total fictions too)

Prisons in Malaysia must be a lot different from what I am currently experiencing. Nearing Hari Raya, I always saw announcements through newspapers and televisions about allowance for family and relatives to visit inmates at certain time of the Hari Raya. These announcements were read by me while I was having my mom's ketupat and rendang, and having fun with my nieces and nephews. Taking things for granted then, made it more hurtful for me now.




Here, in a prison in Thailand, I have no such luck. My wife did visit me the first 5 years but since our divorce and her getting married again, I am truly alone. As she was my one and only love since I married her, and without any parents, I am truly left alone. Both of my brothers are just too busy with their own lives to think about me on days such as this. How I wish I have had more friends than just all those supposedly VIP friends that I was obsessed with trying to please. They were the one who had made be where I am now.




All those stories that I have written up until now was about my life in my schools and college. The real story was in during my working life, little known to most of my old friends. These stories were preludes to how I managed to throw my life away, little by little, by helping those politicians and businessmen (friends to the politicians) squandered millions of RM of ordinary people's money by laundering them in my firm's clients accounts before handing them back to them in various ways and means.




People saw me then as a successful lawyer but little did they know I was a pawn on a chess board the size of a rich state in Malaysia. I am getting ahead of myself in my writing but being alone made me melancholic and uncaring. Let the editor who will publish this story that I have written edit it to make it coherent.




What more can I loose when my mind is already gone. Like what was said in Hackers, when a character was quoting Ozzy Osbourne - "Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most"

No comments:

Custom Search