December 16, 2009

My old notebook since 2003





I have been through thick and thin with this notebook from the time I drive a Proton Satria to a BMW....

Do you know how hard it is to set up a business? If you don, then you must also know, unless you have a rich parents or a rich relative that you can borrow money from, when you buy even one equipment for your office, it has to be something worthwhile. Being in a 500 square feet office then also makes it important for us to be mobile as most clients are more than happy to be attended at where they are and for us, we are actually a bit apprehensive of our small office.

Now, my personal space in the office is already 500 square feet. We have more than enough room for everyone.

That is why I bought this notebook which has now has been with me through thick and thin and is the only personal computer which I use when I am in the office.

I actually can afford more than this notebook now and I do have a netbook but I just want to remind myself of how far I have been through to get to where I am today.

And, to get a Lenovo notebook would be very good indeed if they think their notebook can be a kind of a substitute for my old notebook...

* This post was written for this contest where you can win a new notebook if you have an old one. Send picture with a witty history of the notebook... Here's the link : Lenovo - Consumer Promotion (closing date : 18.12.09)

No comments:

Custom Search