December 10, 2008

Why the name Legal Cat-asthrophe...

Have you ever observe cats?

I have four of them... they show character and grace.

Just my thoughts seem to skew towards them even when I am not with them.

Here's a combo of my cats (kids)...


A cat in my mom's flower nursery, Bell, due to his belly..
A cat weighting 11kg
Mine, by the name of Cookie...
Gemuk, looking for things to do outside... maybe he is thinking of the other cat he met yesterday
Our bed, their playground...
My blogging buddy...
My silver tabby...


p/s - my wife commented once for a blog named Legal Cat-asthrophe, there are not that many pictures of cats. Here's to you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife is wise...hahaha

You can consider to have a cat theme...

Anonymous said...

yang nama Gemuk tu tak gemok pon??

Anonymous said...

aiyooo...gf aku memang pantang tgk kucing bebanyak ni..yg comel2 plak tuh..haha..abes la aku kalau dh kawin nanti...

Custom Search