November 21, 2009

No Compromise for Mister Potato Fiesta 2009

Have you ever eaten potato chips which have been left out in the open without the can being properly closed? I have had my share of eating such things. Sometimes, it was when I was craving for some crisps and had imagine it on my mind the feeling of such crispy potato chips to invade my mouth. The disappointment of the potato chips being uneatable or even soggy can be really overwhelming sometimes. I would then go looking for a fresh can to make up for that type of disappointment.

I thought I am the only one having this problem in my household but it seems that other than us humans (my wife and I), our cats also hate potato chips which are not crispy. It shows that how much importance should be give to crispiness of potato chips. Look at Cookie face when I gave her some of these chips which have been left in the open and is quite soggy :




It is my fault for leaving the can to open the night before and I forgot to close the can properly. Usually, I will have my Mister Potato with my evening tea like this :



 Mister Potato crisps are never soggy if it has just been open. They have ensured quality all the way. Do you know that they are having a contest now?

The #1 Mister Potato Contest consist of 8 stages of games where you take on a role of humble potato peeler in the Mister Potato’s organization. You have stumbled upon a series of secret steps to climb the corporate ladder and set to be the #1 Man in the Mister Potato Empire!


mp1

The first step you’ll have to do is to register for an account. Once you’re done with that, you’re one step closer to win the following prizes;
• 1st Prize – RM5,000
• 2nd Prize – RM3,000
• 3rd Prize – RM2,000

Now that the cash prizes have got your attention, we’ll share what else you need to do to win the prizes. There will be 8 different challenges in the #1 Mister Potato Contest which will give you a brief idea on how the crispy chips of Mister Potato are made. They include plucking potatoes,

mp2

Slicing potatoes,

mp3

Chip crunchiness audio test,

mp4

…and many more! At the end of the challenge, you’ll be given a chance to upload a picture of yourself dressed up as Mister Potato! Dress to your best as this will be a very important task to win the cash prizes! Once you’re done, you’ll need to wait until 29th November where the gallery page will be open for public voting until 5th December. During this period, rally your friends and family to vote for you as you’ll need all the votes you can get to attend the grand Mister Potato Fiesta of the year!!


mp5

50 contestants with the most votes by the end of the voting period will be given a pair of invites to join the Mister Potato Fiesta 2009 where the best 10 contestants will be pitted against each other to be crowned the grand winner for the #1 Mister Potato Contest! Go to Mister Potato website to enter.

I actually have completed all the stages in the contest but when they want me to dress up like Mister Potato, I lack the facial hair. Maybe I can grow my mustache and try to enter later.

As for now, let me enjoy my crispy Mister Potato's crisps with my evening tea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Custom Search