November 10, 2009

True Wealth Open Day




As some of you might know, I am an aspiring writer. I have managed to complete my first manuscript and it is now in the hands of my publisher, True Wealth Publishing. The great thing about this publishing house is the owner is none other than the Millionaire Coach himself, Azizi Ali. I went to his book writing seminar once and I actually throw him the idea of writing a book on property based on my experience as a lawyer. He was actually excited about it and he is the one who gave me the strength to continue on writing as he himself has written nearly 30 books on various topics.

So, this weekend, between 13th to 15th of November 2009, his publishing house is having their True Wealth Open Day where on Saturday and Sunday, there will be talks by the writers whose books have been published by the publishing house. On all three days, there will be a sale on all books that were published by them and as for me, I will be there nearly the whole of Saturday.

Do come to get great books with title such as The Millionaire in Me by Azizi Ali, The Millionaire Real Estate School For Beginners by Wendy Koh (another lawyer) and Smart Parents Brighter Kids by Zaid Mohammad.

To get more information, go to this link - http://www.millionairesplanet.com/twday.asp.

See you there!!!

No comments:

Custom Search