July 6, 2009

Pictures from PJ Challenge Bloggers 'K'arnival

Just some pictures from the event, other than those which I have posted in this post here :


Press conference by the event organisers



 
Quiz time (joined but was eliminated very early)


The final 2 person during Quiz Time. The kid is eleven years of age



The winner! He won an Acer notebook which he badly needed

 
A picture of some of the presenters and bloggers

 
Lunch

 
After the event, the bloggers hanged out together...


I really hope they will have another one next year and bigger!

4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Hooray for the kid who won the contest! I don't know what it is, but lunch looks good.

Jason said...

Really sad that I missed the event! I actually wanted to go but believe it or not, I forgot about the event! Haha.. I'm not going to miss the next event for sure..

harry seenthing said...

introduce me, i'm harry seenthing from ciamis.
hello my friend is my first time to visiting u, wow ur blog so very very nice and ur articles is very good too. i'm glad to read it in here. thanks for share for me my friend

Legal Cat said...

Ratty - He won a notebook

Jason - Hope there will be next year

tagskie - tq for dropping by

Harry - you really post a lot of articles...

Custom Search