August 2, 2009

Hasbro, forgotten toymaker...

...not.

Read the fine print in the Transformers movie. And the G.I Joe movie and a few of those movies which has a tie-in with comic books. Some of the toys may come out of MacFarlane's assembly line. However, when movies like Transformers comes out, just see how the world suddenly is flooded with the toys from the movie. I mean flooded as if there are no other movie in town. 

So, boys and girls, it pays to play with your toys and then build them up again. Maybe one day you can own a factory where every kids in the world would want to buy your toys. G.I. Joe is coming next week. Just be ready to be flooded with Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes toys. And I hope Scarletts toys are build as anatomically correct as what I have seen in the trailer for the movie.

 
This Hasbro toy delivered me my tickets for Transformers 2

4 comments:

VetTech said...

It's chicken or egg these days...which comes first the movie or the merchandise.

Daisy said...

Ohh cool! I haven't seen Transformers! Sniif too bad. Nothing beats the surround system in a cinema compared to a DVD.. *sigh*

Tekkaus said...

It's not forgotten. Not yet! :D

Legal Cat said...

VT - I think Transformer came as a merchandise 1st or was it the cartoon?

Daisy - Go see it. You have weekend what, and it is fun...

Tekkaus - Not really, but people rarely notice

Custom Search