August 9, 2009

Sometimes a weekend break is all you need

...for you to be rejuvenated and feel recharged. 

As for me, a 3 day weekend at a resort north-east of Malaysia was all that I need to have the energy to plunge headlong into a week full of work. I have lined up a few matters to be settled by me which include certain personal matters and work.

I need to start writing and editing the book I have found a publisher to publish.

I need to finish a few proposals which include my firm's loan, a script, a big event and a website project.

I need to look for a new car. And the money to pay for it.

I need to discuss a few projects with a few friends.

Hmmm.... maybe, I better take one day at a time...

Like when I was at the resort :

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

A weekend break is a wonderful thing, but it sounds like you are still busy. Maybe you could take mini breaks in between all of your tasks.

Legal Cat said...

I always take mini breaks in between

Custom Search