I have been tagged by the Ratty of the blog The Everyday Adventurer who can be considered as one of my first blog buddy (who I had fleetingly thought was a woman, for some reason or another, but is not) who updates his blog like I do mine, which is every day. His is more organise and is more on the beauty around his area.
Tag is a game which seems to be making it's round on the blogsphere where you are tagged then you choose whether you want to play the game or not. I am a virgin in this game. This is my first time so I hope to get it right. The tag thing maybe simple but tagging another 6 bloggers maybe a bit harder as the blogs I follow does not really do this kind of stuff. I mean, some don't even know I am following them and some are not for the faint at heart...
6 random thing about me :
1) I have quite a temper although I will never admit it to anyone and I alawys like to smile. My parents, siblings and my wife knows it and hate me for it.
2) I sometimes do impulse shopping when I am at a sale although I hate shopping as much as the next guy especially buying clothes where I have to try out the item
3) I drive fast when I am alone. Sometimes my wife is in the car. I am a road bully at heart but sometimes I let all those small car past by although mine can go much faster. Much, much faster...
4) I never really smoke a cigarette, ever (as in inhaling it like a real smoker) but I do smoke cigars, on occasions and I never drink any alcoholic drink ever, intentionally although I suspected I did drank unintentionally a few of it when I was in university during those Saturday nights.
5) I was dating eight women at once, once, and if not for that I may never have met my wife.
6) I am so in love with women since I know them that I am surrounded by them at work, at home and when I was a bachelor, some of my best friends were women...
So, that's the 6 random thing about me which some may seems unbelieveable but true.
So, I tagged -
1) Curryegg - a new blog friend found on Bloggers United a blog aggregator site handles by a Malaysian;
2) Mem Aluyah - a very old friend who I met again through Facebook;
3) Relax - a straight A student (he claims) who has a very good website dealing with money whom I got to know through plurks and Bloggers United;
4) Chewak - who is a hardworking MBA student
That's it. That is the only one I dare to tag as I don't really have that many friends in the blogsphere unless someone came along and say that they should be listed here. Most I know wouldn't want it which make me ask, is tag the new handshake, as you won't really shake someone's hand unless you want to know more about him, especially at a party...
Just a thought
p/s - I won't be sending out email or comment on the 4 blogs/names I listed above as I don't think they would want to play...