January 14, 2009

Tag is the new handshake?

I have been tagged by the Ratty of the blog The Everyday Adventurer who can be considered as one of my first blog buddy (who I had fleetingly thought was a woman, for some reason or another, but is not) who updates his blog like I do mine, which is every day. His is more organise and is more on the beauty around his area.

Tag is a game which seems to be making it's round on the blogsphere where you are tagged then you choose whether you want to play the game or not. I am a virgin in this game. This is my first time so I hope to get it right. The tag thing maybe simple but tagging another 6 bloggers maybe a bit harder as the blogs I follow does not really do this kind of stuff. I mean, some don't even know I am following them and some are not for the faint at heart...

6 random thing about me :

1) I have quite a temper although I will never admit it to anyone and I alawys like to smile. My parents, siblings and my wife knows it and hate me for it.

2) I sometimes do impulse shopping when I am at a sale although I hate shopping as much as the next guy especially buying clothes where I have to try out the item

3) I drive fast when I am alone. Sometimes my wife is in the car. I am a road bully at heart but sometimes I let all those small car past by although mine can go much faster. Much, much faster...

4) I never really smoke a cigarette, ever (as in inhaling it like a real smoker) but I do smoke cigars, on occasions and I never drink any alcoholic drink ever, intentionally although I suspected I did drank unintentionally a few of it when I was in university during those Saturday nights.

5) I was dating eight women at once, once, and if not for that I may never have met my wife.

6) I am so in love with women since I know them that I am surrounded by them at work, at home and when I was a bachelor, some of my best friends were women...

So, that's the 6 random thing about me which some may seems unbelieveable but true.

So, I tagged -

1) Curryegg - a new blog friend found on Bloggers United a blog aggregator site handles by a Malaysian;

2) Mem Aluyah - a very old friend who I met again through Facebook;

3) Relax - a straight A student (he claims) who has a very good website dealing with money whom I got to know through plurks and Bloggers United;

4) Chewak - who is a hardworking MBA student

That's it. That is the only one I dare to tag as I don't really have that many friends in the blogsphere unless someone came along and say that they should be listed here. Most I know wouldn't want it which make me ask, is tag the new handshake, as you won't really shake someone's hand unless you want to know more about him, especially at a party...

Just a thought

p/s - I won't be sending out email or comment on the 4 blogs/names I listed above as I don't think they would want to play...

5 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

You did a great job! This is how I did it the first time I was asked to play this game. When I found out what it was about, I hid for a little while because I didn't know very many people back then. It wasn't easy for me this time either, but I realized it was a good reason to put links to people like you up.:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me :D

Yeah, due to the nature of my blog, unfortunately I can't play tag. But thanks for naming me :)

Thanks for the praise. It's true that I got straight A in SPM and A-level. Too bad I can't really prove it. Putting my cert up on my blog isn't a good idea hahaha :P

Legal Cat said...

Ratty : Good that you are ok with my answer to your tag. Thanks for the thought

Relax : Maybe when you have a personal blog you can answer this tag...

Lisa said...

hey,

just realised you tagged me! hehehe...

can I just do the questions and don't tag others?
I have been taking too many times and am afraid my friends will kill me :D

Mem Aluya said...

Err... hmmm... that 25 random things on FB... that counts huh :D

Sorry for the very late reply.

Custom Search