October 11, 2008

Sold Soul (a fiction of epic proportion) continues...

(This is an ongoing online novel started as a fictionalised events of my life. Its based on true events not all experienced by me but there were some total fictions too)
"Heartless..."

This simple word was used so many time to describe my dealings with the fairer sex. I just don't give a damn, to quote a phrase. During the height of my dating years, I could leave someone I was taking out for a dinner and movie or a dinner and some needed release, if I get a call for someone I was currently infatuated with at that particular time.

I did had the experience of juggling a few girls at one time before I settled down with my wife. She was one of the person being juggled. Even the story of how I met my wife was enough to make a Malay drama out of it or even a full-fledged Hollywood movie. It was when I had just opened up my firm in the Klang Valley.

Mind you, I was always transparent when I juggled which means that everyone knows everyone else. I even brought two of the girls I was juggling to another of the other girl for a hari raya do. It work just fine for me although there were some incidents where I nearly got smacked during a hot make out sessions.

Let me count the girls that I juggled at that one time...

There was this lawyer who was older than me by 7 years, who had a high pitched voice, who I got to know through a friend. She helped me to actually drafted agreements for a client who eventually brought me to practice in the Klang Valley. We hooked up nearly every weekend and she gave me a tongue lashing when she got to know I was never that serious with her. I was actually trying to let her down gently when I got to know her father had actually worked under my father once.

There was this junior who I had the courage to ask out a few times and then started flirting although we both knew it would not go anywhere as she already had a steady boyfriend (whom she married later and had a few kids with). This girl was still keeping in touch with me during my working life as her company was one of the biggest government-owned real estate company in Malaysia.

There was this one divorcee with a kid who I had the courage to gain her number when I saw her for the first time at a stall where she was attending to as part of her Chinese Muslim support group in Sri Hartamas. She was my client's friend who was also a Chinese Muslim and the number was obtained from the divorcee's godmother whom I had to gain approval to and a hell after a gruelling questions and answers session (it was the first time the godmother had met me).

There was this Guest Relation Officer as they were known or a GRO as they were better known, who was older than me by nearly 6 years, who was a childless divorcee (her story) and believe it or not, was working in a dangdut  club. She was a fulltime GRO but moonlight as a runner for a legal firm by day. I actually frequented the dangdut club when I was just starting to service this client who brought me from Seremban to KL. I also used her service (not THAT kind of service) to send documents and registered land matters in various land office.

There was this one short relationship where I entered into in Seremban and I brought it forward to KL when I moved office. It was with a client of the office where I did my chambering and I was thunderstruck on how she looked that one time she came to the office. I asked the clerk who attended her for her number and managed to coax her to go on a date with me. She was quite uptight and after a few dates we parted ways. I also discovered that she had a history which I couldn't find what with one of my uncle when she worked with him. My auntie was determined for me to not go out with her for some mysterious reason. Small world. Hmmm...

There was also this one girl whom I got to know through a chatroom (can't remember which one) which was the earlier popular way to meet girls then (before YM and IM made it obsolete which then evolved into social networking). I went on two dates with her before I realised that she was what people nowadays called a stalker. She was going to send me her picture to put on my desk at work after the second date. I dropped her like a hot coal.

Then there was my wife, which was another story altogether....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam kruel... tersenyum kak iris baca entry you...boleh buat novel tuuu...apapun moga bahagia, ceria dan sukses selalu...

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... apak, suddenly after reading this rasa macam deja vu a bit..Era!are u reading this?sure bring back ol' memories...
hehe!

Legal Cat said...

There's more to come. Where does the reality stops and the fiction starts or vice versa

Zeeman said...

Dude...again nice work. Not to burst your bubble though, but you could probably use an editor and/or sub-editor to tighten and check before final copy- BTW it grammatically it should be 'fiction of epic proportions' or 'a fictitious account/story/tale of epic proportions' or something to that effect - sorry, just the writer in me. Still great work though! I'll be reading along now...

Custom Search